is a small and simple muli-threaded ftp server for windows.
Smallftpd's original feature is that you can specify a hostname (such as login.dyndns.org
) to be resolved and used for passive mode. That enables ADSL users with a dynamic IP to be able to run a ftp server at home.
If you have comments, suggestions, you can contact me here : [mail]
. I will try to consider every request.
Supported FTP commands :
- Active / Passive mode. Ability to specify a host name to be resolved for passive mode
- Transfers Resuming
- Unlimited number of accounts, with basic security management at three levels : LIST, READ, and WRITE
- FXP enabled
- Virtual filesystem
- Entire configuration is automatically saved in one simple .ini file
- small and single executable (185 kB), compiled with minGW's gcc.
Todo List :
- ABOR, CDUP, CWD, DELE, LIST, MKD, PASS, PASV, PORT, PWD, QUIT, REST, RETR, RMD, RNFR, RNTO, SIZE, STORE, SYST, TYPE, USER.
- Track down all bugs, and fix'em all.
- Enable remote configuration, with specific FTP commands for example.
- SYST command has no effect, the server always responds a '215 UNIX Type: L8'
- All files are transferred as binary files (no dos2unix or unix2dos conversion) (TYPE command has no effect)